Well we are done with pigs for the next 6 months. What a good feeling. The boys had so much fun showing and selling them at the fair. They are such handsome boys.
Yes, they are handsome boys. They are growing up too fast. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were at the fair with our own pigs. And we can all remember the little beating Susie's pig took when it didn't want to behave. Very FUNNY!
Well I finally updated my blog. I almost forgot that I had one. We have had a very busy, but fun summer. Keat is done with baseball and has now started football. He loves it. Kirany is getting ready for kindergarten, and Taylee is just Taylee. We have been camping a few times and hope to go a few more times.
1 comment:
Yes, they are handsome boys. They are growing up too fast. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were at the fair with our own pigs. And we can all remember the little beating Susie's pig took when it didn't want to behave. Very FUNNY!
Post a Comment