Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thanks!

I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who came and celebrated Taylee's Birthday with her tonight. She had the best party. We are so lucky to be supported by so much family. Birthday's are like Christmas for our kids because they have so many nice family members. Taylee was so cute when we went to pick up her cake (it was a Spongbob cake) she took one look at it and said in a really loud voice said "OH MY GOSH!" It was hilarious! She is quite the girl. I'm really not sure where she got her personality from but I can't imagine her any other way. Not a day goes by that she doesn't make me laugh. And I think she has her dad wrapped aroud her finger. Well as wrapped as you can get (if you know Cody you know what I mean). But she is really starting to learn so much. She knows quite a few songs and is becoming quite the singer just like Kirany. Her actual birthday is not until tomorrow so I will post some pictures tomorrow when she is legally 3 years old. I just wanted to say thanks again to everybody. You all mean so much to us. We are lucky to have each and everyone of you!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

the olsen family said...

Taylee is such a little special girl. It was so fun to see her enjoy her birthday. I loved it when she sang to herself! Kadynce came home and said "That was so cute when Taylee sang Happy Birthday to Me!!" She is such a doll. Our kids are so lucky to grow up close! We just have to learn how to enjoy the time we are in and let them be THREE!!

Olsen's said...

Oh Taylee Sue!!! She WAS so cute when she sang to herself!! She says the cutest(& funniest!!!) things! And we loved her Spongebob cake AND the Gary cake!! You have to post a picture of them! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAY!!

BTW I hope River is being good.

Nicole said...

Taylee Sue...one of the only kids on earth that would know the name of sponge bob's snail! They don't come much cuter. She is so special to our family. When we walked in the house she said, "You have got to see my cake, I licked it and it was really good"! We just love her, and she keeps us smiling!